Thursday, February 26, 2015

Standing up!

It may come to no surprise that authors write for themselves and their fans. They put it all out there on the line knowing that critics can be harsh more than cruel almost. But what happens when the publishing company you write for gets an enemy?

  Here we go:

Well for starters you get harassed by the person who really wants to help you! Yet the whole time they smear your name, your image and your book through the internet. Why because they are trying to get the word out about the publisher you are doing business with. The cause to take down the company and person running it has the opposite effect. You personally have been marked!

To say marked lets be clear we all understand that there is a right and wrong way to handle business. As most we authors try to be professional, but there are always those times were we as a person not the writer for company nor the public figure we try to maintain. We take it personal. We are human and in that nature we hurt, we bleed and we take it to heart. You the enemy the hater of the company I write for have then taken something from me, from us!

You don’t hear a word we say, see the blood we bleed nor the tears we cry. Yet the damage you inflict is our fault. “Our fault?” “Your Fault” says the monster you have become, taking all we have tried to be as an author as a person dreaming of what we could have.

You my dear enemy are a dream snatcher. You’re the worst kind of person. A person who knows no bounds and see not what they have done. Because to you, you are in the right and anyone not falling in line with your thinking has become the subject of your torcher!

You may have had a personal vendetta against the company I will not name here because in a way this post is not about them but the damage your hate has caused me and few fellow authors. Authors who had it all taken from them not by the company but by you and your friends that follow you all the way to Goodreads leaving false reviews and Amazon who has seen your book buying ways.

Authors are banding around the country trying to get Amazon too get rid of their 7day return policy on eBooks. Because people read the book then return it taking money from our pockets. That dear friends is a Book Thief!

And yet here I sit as you go through names and the only on you ever lead with I hear is Tabetha Jones. I can in all honesty tell you that I am not her! This post is one of the first to touch this subject but not the main reason why I created this blog. As I watch a blog from time to time to see the key posters. I also see and know from a fellow author it has a publishing company hiding in its mist.

One that is known personally and that my lovelies is my next target.

XOXO Book Inferno

6 comments:

  1. I had to deal with ex-roster members Marc Lyth, Jeani Rector, and a few others where Brian Keene and Mary Sangiovanni allowed my unpublished work to be plagiarized -- she sought me out because I dealt the same thing for ten years I have a no e-book policy meaning if you bought the book you bought it. Junglerot Twat Larson. She got mad when I had said something which pissed her off royally. Corruption is like a decaying fish as it smells from the head first or Mary Sangiovanni's unwashed twat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Jeani discovered you'd used on of her stories without her knowledge, and confronted you about it, she agreed to let you keep using it, if you would stop harassing or mentioning her ever again. Yet, here you are, going on about her years later.

      Delete
    2. How old are you, Pacione -- 12? You write like grammar prison-secksed you and didn't even pat your head when it was done. No writer would mangle and butcher language like you do.

      But then, everyone knows you're not a writer or editor -- you're just a vicious lump of waste so desperate for attention that you make up rivalries and controversies to try to seem interesting.

      Delete
  2. Could you please explain what blog you are referring too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I find that yes she does always tend to believe her own rubbish as is spews from her mouth. As for it being a blog on scamming publishing companies she sure does a lot of hating on Ms. Tabetha Jones aka Zoey Sweete. I do also believe she does a lot of hating on you also. But the worst is when she say how Ms. Jones is such a piece of crap mother then goes on as mother herself allowing post on an incent child. But that's ok to her. She can even give the link to the photo making it a personal debate and placing the child on a stand that she never asked to be on. I will leave it at that as Ms. Larson believes as of late that I am Tabetha Jones. But for those who know me know that her delusion is true. She hates Mr. Jones with a passion with that of a sick stalker. But off topic to say i not her to support Ms. Jones just lay the story's out as they come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Katrina, I neglected to answer your question. But we are talking about Lepplady!

    ReplyDelete