Friday, February 27, 2015

Delusional or just Pure Hate?

Delusional I say, but that is my opinion.
 How my post can create such a monster is beyond me. But even know she is still saying she know for a fact who I am expressing it in her lasted post. I didn't laugh like I normal would have because the subject matter in which she tried to debase me! This is said that ones obsession can lead to mind altering manifestation. But trust me everyone she know who everyone is. NOT! Just read for your self the garble of a true stalker!

She has this to say:
Lepplady on said:
A little birdie tells me that Tab’s mom was put on life support a couple days ago, and it isn’t looking good. I’ve talked to her mom, and she seems like a sweetheart. My prayers go out to her, and I ask that yours do, too.
I’ve got to say, if my mom was on life support, I know where I’d be. They’d have to get the national guard to pry my ass out of the hospital. But where is Tab? Trolling my blog, creating this fake ass company and making up new fake names online.
What a heartless fucking bitch.
Before you know it, she’ll be blaming me and all the stress from the “slander” “lies” and “hate” of this blog for her mom’s declining health, without stopping to think that since every word on this thing is the absolute truth, SHE’S responsible for every single bit of it.
I can’t help thinking that it wasn’t too long ago when I lost a member of my family, Tabetha cackled like a hen, claiming responsibility for it because she sicced her Voodoo practitioner on me. Called it “karma” if I recall. And now that one of her own is ill, she’ll lay that at my doorstep, too. She just can’t take responsibility for a single thing in her miserable life. Can’t even be bothered to stay with mom in the hospital because she’s too obsessed with trolling me.
Authors, co-conspirators, anybody associated with Tabetha Jones… If this heartless wretch doesn’t even care enough about her own mother to stay with her in the hospital on life support when any moment could be her last, what makes you think she gives a shit about you?
Think about it.

Oh but it gets better as she continues to say that I am Ms. Jones

Still saying you’re spending your time with your kid and not obsessing over me?
Okay. Explain this. Nine hours ago, you post an empassioned plea asking for prayers, just a few hours after I did. I guess trolling here and seeing that reminded you that you should do the same. Gotta TRY to look like the weeping, concerned little daughter, for appearances sake, don’t we? Never mind that you can’t keep my name off your lips long enough to do it. Must taste really good, you keep it there so much. Can’t resist reinforcing the lie that you’re not calling the shots at DS, either. The two things most important to you. Me, and your lies. In that order, apparently.
Yet 8 hours ago, after begging for time to deal with the (impending) loss of your mother, you’re posting your own happy little hate blog. Book Inferno, not only on your own profile, but also on Destiny’s at EXATLY THE SAME TIME. But you’re still saying you’re not Destiny, right. Thought so. Dedicated to taking down little ole me, the authors here, and the publishing company that she hears lurks in our midst.
Still wanna say how you’re taking care of your darling little family?

Who is obsessing over whom? It then goes on to post my very first post on this blog! WOW how low can a person who says they don't hate this Ms. Jones go. I mean I know who I am but she doesn't. However like I said in the post before she will look at her list of names and only go with Tabetha Jones. Oh, she just wants to keep her from scamming people and authors.
I'm interested in hearing what the owner of Dark Storm Publications has to say about the negative feed she is getting.  The negativity that is unwarranted due to that fact it is not Phoenix Fire Publishing. It is Dark Storm!

This was not an intended post but to see how cruel some can be. I do not know Ms. Jones personally. I hope her mother finds strength and comfort when her daughter can be with her. From experience as a single parent, yes I would never leave my mothers bed side but if my child needed me my mother would rather me take care of them.  There would be nothing I could do but cry and remember the best of what we had of our time from birth to the present. Love her even after her last breath. My mother wouldn't want her grandbaby to see her that way, but for me to make the day a good one for them even as I feel like drowning. That is what a mothers love teaches you.

This crap you spew to your audience makes me sick. Letting a little girl be called a whore basically and yet you don't bat an eye. I read that this whole blog of yours became after Mr. Jones wronged your daughter. I ask what would you say or do if someone called your daughter what you have hers. I can tell you it would have been just as conflicted and nasty as she has to you don't you think. What kind of people go around bashing children for sport.

I have nothing more to say other than I AM NOT TABETHA JONES!!

XOXO Book Inferno

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words and thoughts of kindness towards myself and follow author Tabetha. This isn't my war but to attack someone going through such a situation as this is heart wrenching. If you would like my thoughts I'd be happy to answer any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love them. I want to do a separate post. One where we as authors that have been hurt by this blog can see insight I know you are being named aka Ms. Tabetha Jones instead as who you say you are. Ms. Jones if you by chance come across this blog your family is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one delusional is you. Seek help you crazy cunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what big words. Did you come up with those specially for me?

      Delete
  4. The only thing I see here is someone throwing out more manure for the authors to be bombarded with. Seriously people if this blog here wasn't anything but a cover up I will kiss my own bottom. And since I am not a contortionist guess it is just what it appears to be. More BS from Tabetha Jones and her minions. I am astounded with all the information that has been brought to light in the all the authors, cover artists and the like coming forward, that she would even be dumb enough to try and associate her name of any sort to any company. You want a fresh start,well first off clean up the mess you have left in your wake. No one is attacking the authors lets get that perfectly clear unless that author happens to be Tabetha Jones or as she is proclaiming now Zoey Sweete. I do agree with Lepplady in the fact of if she cared so much for her mom she would be by her side as much as possible. Yes, she has a child but that child also has a father and in hard times no matter what a "family" should come together no matter how dysfunctional it is. Most of you who claim to "know" Ms. Jones, don't know squat. What a few months, try years. Try listening to her talk on the phone scheming and trying to cajole people to join her in her godsmacking event. For those of you who don't know what a GodSmack is, I will let you know. It is when KARMA is so pissed off at you for all you have done it waits for GOD to smack the living crap out of you. When you have been so dirty, spiteful and pure evil for karma to want to damage her reputation. That my dear is a GodSmack. And anyone who dares ride the Tabby Train is facing the same thing. The only thing I find delusional is the fact that all y'all yabbheads are falling for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yabbhead?Honey you are one also, you came and rode the train I have provide letting everyone see that blog you follow is to full of hate. To thou own self be true. You have no right to be judge nor jury only God has that right. And while we all will have to answer for our sins one day what will you have to say when asked by you didn't turn the other cheek or why you stooped to the dirty, spiteful pure evil way you called a little girl a Dwarf Whore? So tell me again who your are any better JAFO I know your secret what a perfect mother you are?

      Delete
  5. JAFO, I see you made it on to my "censored" blog. I mean hello why does it matter its just a "silly little blog" that will get no attention. A little bird told me you are the "Dwarf Whore" commenter. That same bird said you are Sabrina Samples. And before you tell me the lie. I have a tracker on my blog that tells me were you are. I have an University Of Oklahoma Msc. I have Pennsylvania You and Lovian La. That would be JT Laron right aka Lepplady. Who is Nikki and Tabbi in a tree?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off don't start quoting God, unless you know him. You say turn the other cheek, how many of Tabetha's authors have done that only to be slapped again? And sweetie I didn't say she WAS what I said was and please pay attention, cause I will only repeat myself once, Tabetha painted her to LOOK like one. BIG difference. If Tabetha didn't want flack on that maybe not put her child out there as a pedophile 's wet dream. Do tell what you mean by my secret and how pathetic of a parent I am? I AM NOT Sabrina, but thanks for thinking that. "You.have a tracker as to "were" I am". Too funny". Isn't it cute that you took time to read lepp 's blog and rushed to prove me wrong. I feel special. The only reason I posted was to prove you are a troll and I was right. Along with the fact that if you are going to have a blog you need to deal with all that comes your way. As for being on the Tabby Train the only thing I will say is I will engineer that train to TRUTHVILLE any day of the week and twice on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again I say delusional!!!!!
    I will quote from the bible if I want. I do know him which leads me to wonder if you do, I mean who made you the authority on you can and can not quote phrases. Real question why are you so ticked off about me calling you out on saying a child looked like a "Dwarf Whore" all because her mother dressed her up and took her picture. Chances of that Picture being seen by a as you said it not me a "pedophile 's wet dream". pedophile was amped up the minute the link was applied to Lepplady's post. I guess all us parents who have picture of our children like that on Facebook are just asking for it Right? What I really want to know and what I am trying to prove is that you are all full of hate. I mean what does her daughter, her mothers sickness have to do with keeping people away from her company. Who do you think you are coming on my blog thinking you know a damn thing about me or my beliefs. Take a note and hear me real good. I'm not Tabetha Jones!

    I am no more a troll then your sweat, sweat Lepp. I can tell you all when she says she look once or twice she is a big damn Liar! She keeps coming back for more. I take my time alright. Real slow making sure I don't miss a step. I have no need to prove you wrong if you don't like the facts go away off this blog. If not sit back and enjoy the ride. I'm just getting started! The real question is why is Lepp letting Kinship press use smoke and mirrors on her blog. She has been told things given information yet she wants proof. If verbal proof is not enough for her then by gosh I will take it. Anyone who has anything to add to what I already do on Kinship please bring it forward. Make a post. I will keep you location quite and use as many alts as you want. I just want the facts.

    However my blog is for more then taking a stand for me and my fellow friends, I will post information that can help any Indi author. I am not taking to the war just making sure the real truth is set free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a matter of fact God and I have an understanding, he leaves me alone and I grant him the same courtesy. I am not pissed about you calling me out, I said it I own it. Did you think that I would scurry away like Tabetha? When I make a statement or comment It is how I feel. I own up to what I say and do. Can the great Tabetha do that? There is a HUGE difference as to dressing a child up to take a cute picture and painting her up like she was. I do believe I was the one that coined that phrase on Lepp's blog, "pedophile's wet dream", you may want to recheck though since you are all about getting the facts. I as a parent would not dare put my child in the limelight with the wording associated with the photography company. Really, bedroom scenes and a pic of a painted up 7 yr old, the pics aren't even in different albums or blocked so certain things don't intermingle. You have GORE and the lot with just that innocent. What do you think others would think. HELLO use your head. I have nothing to say about her mother, outside of I hope she does recover. It is sad to lose a parent. I only want to let people know of what she did to my family. I am not saying names of who I am related to but I am here sticking up for that person. I don't care what Tabetha does or who she is with, SHE makes that known. I don't hate Tabetha I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry she has no heart, no soul no feelings. It must be hard to fake empathy. She lied to and stole from my family. That is my only feeling, to see her brought to the light. That is it. NO HATE.. JUST TRUTH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said. I think now we need to take a look at players in that company that did edits, and so on. I mean we all get that Tabetha was the owner of Phoenix Fire Publishing, but an owner has to take the rap for what their workers do no matter what. That is what people need to see. That is what I want to get out that maybe just maybe a couple people working close with her took advantage of the authors they were doing jobs for. Work that was crap but when check by the author were prefect. Owners cant be blames for the authors writing. We are given track changes and chose what goes and what doesn't. So in the end whose fault is it? And that is NO HATE... JUST TRUTH.
      As for these photo's it just makes no sense that anyone would bring a child into period no matter were these pictures were located in an album on Facebook. That is taking advantage of the fact they are there to begin with. Who care's? What did they have to do with the company? What part of that photo album made her a scammer or thief? Nothing. That was my point if that damn HATE blog was just for her company then why let this bull crap get posted. Why subject a child to sick minded people? why as a parent talk trash about a child. I mean come on people what were you all thinking as Lepp lead you to believe that type of behavior is alright. A 5 year old child for gosh sakes. She is letting this hate of hers make you all forget that she blackmailed someone for money that then when paid still continued to jump all over her! She has poor from a lot of authors that made nothing due to book sales and sorry people I self publish I know that 70% of 2.99 is like 1.69 and if that was broken between like 5-8 other authors makes what like .5 cents. But I will save that for another post. I feel that and this whole ebay-amazon thing needs explained without the hating involved. I belive calm head think better don't you?.

      Delete
  9. I am posting this here so all know where I am coming from.

    I don’t know who said what to whom. I don’t know who is keeping who’s secrets. I sure as hell don’t know why anyone would want to bash peoples dreams and hopes. I do believe in honesty, TRUST, hope and faith. I think that every human has it in them to hurt, or to heal. It is up to that person to decide what they want to do and why they feel the necessity to hurt.

    It boggles my mind to no end to see this happening. I am speaking for myself here but every word I write, every line you read is my LIFE, it is my HEART’S BLOOD. Every tear you may cry when you read, I have cried thousands. Every hitch in your heart, every tug you may feel from what you read has wretched my heart out of my body.

    I don’t care if its PF, DS or Kinship (no I am not lumping Kinship in with the bad lot just saying) if you are taking on authors giving them a “chance” then make it REAL. Don’t play on peoples emotions and hopes. Don’t take what people give you in trust and twist it to make you whatever it is you feel you need or are lacking.

    Basically what I am saying is this y’all take it how you feel. I am NOT GIVING ANYONE THE SATISFACTION OF ME GIVING UP. I AM NOT GOING TO STOP WRITING AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET THE LIKES OF SOME ASSHATS BRING ME DOWN. NO MATTER WHERE I GO, WHO I ENCOUNTER I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE 100. I AM REAL. I DON’T CARRY TALES ABOUT ANYONE. I WOULD RESPECT THE SAME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CFW this response feels like it is full of sadness, courage and pissed off rage. I don't blame you. we all need a home were we feel safe and respected. I hated when my name was listed on that hat blog. I said not a word after witnessing a few other get bashed for asking you to back off. Her hate transfers over to the authors who are trying to make their wish come true. So we are with a company who some lady has issues with and instead of keeping it just with the owner it twits and turned into her underbelly spewing hate towards our image, our feelings and our dreams. Why should an author who never said a thing on her blog have a haters follower look to see who is published with said company and give false review. then calls us Tabetha's victims. I have to tell you I feel raped by that mouth Lepp has. Once those names are listed its like we were dealt blow after blow shit when we did nothing. Harassment, False reviews and missed sales, book refunds (that is stealing form the author). What the hell did we do to Lepp. Nothing and that is the truth! Your right we are real people and just because we use a pen name does not make us Tabetha Jones. It makes a United States citizen that can legally use what ever frickin name we want without racism. No matter that's the fact's Lepp is facing. Any name or things she don't like is racist to her making it a name or thing Tabetha Jones hides behind. I know who I am as she looks like the lowest kind of low life she is as she tells you all I am Tabetha or one of her people. She should be ashamed of herself actually. And as I have a stat tracker also I can show were she stops by more than Waco TX does. Like lost more. She hates that I am telling the truth as she keeps her little Kinship safe and secure. She sure has pissed off a lot of authors who hate her drama.

      Delete
  10. Black Diamond Designs/LeahMarch 13, 2015 at 3:12 PM

    It drives me insane seeing stuff like this happening, if you don't like someone then move on. I get nothing but hate on my cover art site for working with DSP and especially when i had been working with Tabetha before hand. I know a LONG time ago things went down with her old company mystic moon but people don't know how to grow up and let things be. I haven't seen anything happen that was "Wrong" in a long long time with her she's a kind lady and by the way to others who say they've never been paid? I've never once had this issue in fact she's paid me more than i was owed on several occasions. You people need to take your vendettas and just move on! It's so sad to see that people can just pick a person and decide to hate them forever and literally STALK them. Just grow up, stop move on etc. And YOU Larson, knock the shit off. You and your friends look like the type of people no one wants to so much as associate with, you're assholes and pick fights where it's not needed.

    ReplyDelete